Topics & Guests
- How and why empowering women is so important
- Interviews with CEOs and HR Directors about what they look for from women in their company, how they support women's advancement and the opportunities and development they offer.
- Interviews and advice from successful Entrepreneurs on how to launch out on your own and hone your entrepreneurial skills
- Interviews with women who have 'made it' - their experience, their challenges, their success and their lifestyle.
- Interviews with experts and leaders from organisations, associations, academia and politics. The views, commitment and innovation they offer to women for a better, healthier, independent and personally - as well as professionally - fulfilling future.
Features & Benefits
Helping and supporting women by raising their knowledge and awareness, and that of their employers, of all issues surrounding this topic.
Tips, Strategies & Coaching Tools
Actively providing practical and actionable tips, strategies and coaching tools that women can use to progress and develop their career.
Send Us Feedback
Suggest a topic or give feedback. Start a conversation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensitive or controversial - Maybe you want to ask something of delicate nature? We support private chat. Contact us and if possible we will anonymously pose your questions to our experts.
Meet the Team
Holding the Mic
Anna Letitia Cook is passionate about mentoring women in finding clarity and fulfilment in their choices. She created and became CEO of her first company in the entertainment industry at age 32 before moving on to real estate and renovations, something that still interests her greatly. Midlife approaching, hungry for a dynamic change, she refocused her experience, founding WomenUP Ltd to help women shape their own future.
Creator of the 'Unstoppable Goddess Life Design' and the 'SCOPE' process for career fulfilment. Author of ‘Unstoppable Goddess: Every Women’s Guide to Freedom, Fulfilment and Success’.
- One of UN Women's 2016-2017 Global Champions for Change @ Empower Women
Meet our dynamic colleagues from Empower Women and UN Women
Does your company follow the Women's Empowerment Principles?
- Establish high-level corporate leadership for gender equality.
- Treat all women and men fairly at work – respect and support human rights and nondiscrimination.
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all women and men workers.
- Promote education, training and professional development for women.
- Implement enterprise development, supply chain and marketing practices that empower women.
- Promote equality through community initiatives and advocacy.
- Measure and publicly report on progress to achieve gender equality.